Thursday, August 18, 2011

TTC and IF Articles

If you look in the left sidebar you will notice a growing list called "My TTC and IF Articles" which are exactly as they sound. If you dont already know, I am a freelance writer and write both titles that I choose from a list and ones I come up with on my own. So the list will be a mix of general TTC/getting pregnant/infertility-related articles I have written over the last couple years. I am continuously looking through my work and adding as many as I can find.

I just thought I would put them up therre as they are fitting to thisblog and in case anyone wants to check them out :) They are mostly from Yahoo! when it was Associated Content and some eHow articles as well. I am the Miscarriage and Infertility Examiner for San Diego, but I only have one article there because I didn't like their site layout.

So check them out if you are curious and let me know if you would like me to research/write on any other topics!

No comments:

Post a Comment