Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Soy This Cycle? Nope.. Just Kidding

Okay so big change of plans for this cycle. Yes I was going to start the Soy Iso's but I couldn't find it anywhere yesterday! We checked the grocery store, two different drug stores and Walmart. Nothing! BOO!

So at first I was really bummed out but then this morning I decided on a new plan for this cycle. I had planned on doing a "perfect month" for the month of September anyways (where you eat under your calorie limit and exercise every day for the whole month) so it's a good time to not do any TTC stuff and focus on my weight and health for the month.

Also I am out of Folic Acid which I definitely need, there are also some other vitamins/supplements DH and I both want to get. So I figured I could spend this cycle saving up and getting everything we need for our first Soy cycle which will be the next one. That way we will be 100% prepared when the cycle starts.

My shopping list for this month is as follows:

  • Soy Isoflavones
  • Folic Acid
  • Prenatal Vitamins
  • CoQ10
  • Green Tea
  • Preseed
  • Digital OPK's
  • Coast Science MFS (DH)
So as you can see I am behind on everything pretty much! I mean for just one cycle it is about $200, though the Prenatals, Soy, CoQ and Folic Acid will last longer than one cycle. I just figure if we take this cycle off it will give us a little mini break before the next few months.

What I had originally planned is doing the Soy Iso's for 4 months while DH takes the MFS (male fertility supplement from Coast Science) and then after 4 months of him taking those, we would have him get an SA to see where his numbers are. If they are good and we haven't gotten PG I would take Femara for 2 cycles (I will have 2 months worth). So that is 6 straight months of scheduling BD and TTC which will take its toll on us for sure. *Hopefully* we will get PG in that amount of time, but if not, we will move on to the new RE after the 6 months.\

So that's the new plan for this cycle! Lots of *~* Baby Dust *~* all around!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck! Sounds like you guys have a plan!

    ICLW
    Jess
    Life in the White House

    ReplyDelete