Friday, August 19, 2011

Friday Favorites 8/19/2011

Okay so I completely forgot today was Friday and time for favorites! Since this is my first FF on this blog, I will make this week all TTC/IF related but mix it up more next week. I work from home, so I often forget what day of the week it is :)

Friday Favorites #1: IComLeavWe. If you have ever had a TTC or IF related blog, you have more than likely heard of it and probably participated. IComLeavWe stands for International Comment Leaving Week and was originally started by the lovely over at Stirrup Queens, who happens to be one of my favorite bloggers. At the beginning of each month, go to the Stirrup Queens blog and fill out the form with your blog info and 3 keywords that describe it; for instance TTC, IF and Pregnancy. You will grab the code for the button to put on your blog and from the 21st to the 28th of any given month, you will see a list of blogs participating of which you comment on at least 5 different blogs a day. This is a great way to not only get your blog noticed but to meet other fellow bloggers.

Friday Favorites #2: Preseed. I would be surprised if anyone has been TTC more than a couple of months and hasn't heard of it, but let me reiterate; Preseed is a godsend! Whether or not you feel you need the extra help, Preseed (note: this is NOT a referral link) is awesome for TTC. It is one of the only sperm-friendly lubricants on the market, fairly inexpensive and especially important if you have dry CM due to Clomid or other issues. Even if you get fertile CM every cycle, it will help those swimmers get to where they need to be more easily and make BD more enjoyable.

Friday Favorites #3: Early-Pregnancy-Tests.com. If you are currently TTC and order your "supplies" online, I highly recommend this store. They have awesome customer service, ship very quickly, easy website layout and good prices. Again, I am in no way affiliated with this site nor was I paid to endorse it. I am simply a happy customer! If you are shopping online for vitamins or supplements, preseed, menstrual cups, BBT thermometer, etc this is the place to go! Oh and of course pregnancy and ovulation tests!

So that's it for this week's favorite. Have a *Baby Dust* Kind of Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment